I was recently tagged by Karifur for the Elevensies meme. So in keeping with my Spare Time theme, I’m going to give you eleven spare time adventures I have tried:
2. Sewing – I constructed the coin bra and harem pants in the above pic.
3. Photography. I don’t get a chance to do this as much anymore. I miss it a lot, but I only have so much spare time! Check it out here. NSFW!!!
5. Soapmaking. I had to give this one up, so I buy hand-made soap on Etsy.com.
6. Papermaking – that was particularly short-lived.
7. I went back to MSUM and took art classes several years ago. I prefer photography.
8. NaNoWriMo – I have completed two novels and given up on two novels.
9. Collecting art by local artists.
10. Travel – this also combines with photography, but I have a separate web site for travel.
11. Fused glass – Actually, I start that in earnest next month. Wish me luck!
And now for Kari’s bonus questions:
1. In retrospect, what hair and/or fashion trend do you most regret following? Was it caught on film? Neon. It was the 80’s, and I only bought one shirt. My dad probably has a picture somewhere.
2. What is the weirdest food you’ve ever eaten? Did you like it? Probably beef tongue. Good flavor but the texture was hard to get used to.
3. What would YOU do for a Klondike bar? Not much.
4. Whistling: awesome or annoying? Annoying
5. Rock climbing, deep-sea diving, or spelunking? Rock climbing, if the rock was not taller than me.
6. Blanket Forts or Snow Forts? Explain. Blanket fort – I live in ND!
7. Who would play you in the Lifetime TV Movie of your life? Monica Bellucci, because then my husband would totally watch it.
8. Would you rather have a TARDIS or a time machine made out of DeLorean? (If you had to click either of these links, go to the back of the class) Tardis
9. Can you drive a stick shift without dropping the transmission on the road en-route? Yes!
10. Which movie do you most wish you could un-see? Battlefield Earth
11. DisneyWorld/DisneyLand: Magic Kingdom or Overrated? We went to Disney World for our honeymoon. It rained a lot. Epcot was fun. The lines are too long for rides, which over too fast.
So now you know a bit more about little ol’ me. Coming soon: How I made that coin bra! To be published when I get some more spare time.